My mom gave me forty bucks and told me to go buy myself some new underwear
I need to art to celebrate but WHAT TO ART
kamen-rider-philze replied to your post: I’m sitting here at 99 followers and I feel like I…
do an art thingy
Buy us all 3DS-s so we can play AC with you Or ya know draw a thing for us
sam if i follow you twice will you buy me two 3DS’s or is this a one per person kind of thing???
omg no I’m not buying you all 3DS’s ;;;;
an arty thing I can do
I’ll have to think up something quick because
I want this to matter
when you want to work on a cosplay but you also want to play/read/watch the series that it’s from and you can’t choose what to do so you just end up doing nothing instead
I’m sitting here at 99 followers and I feel like I should do something when I hit the 100 mark because I love you guys and stuff but I don’t know what I would do
Toei Animation announced on Monday that an all-new television anime special, One Piece Episode of Merry: Mō Hitori no Nakama no Monogatari (One Piece Episode of Merry: The Tale of One More Friend), will air on Saturday, August 24 at 9:00 p.m. (The One Piece television anime series normally…
- New Mother: is it a boy or a girl?
- Doctor: IT'S A SEA BASS
- New Mother: NOT AGAIN
ok I was going to bed so I wouldn’t be a crab at work tomorrow but then I found the tumblrs of the White King and Queen who were so nice to me at Colossal and understood the agony of stripes so
ok for real it’s time to get some sleep now
u ok jojo
and the award for best reaction image this chapter goes to
is that a threat or a promise
The only thing I really hate about summer is the mosquitos because in case I haven’t told you guys this already those little blood suckers LOVE me and my body hates them so like from one evening outside after being doused in bug dope I have twenty-some angry, itchy red welts all over
Here it is guys!~
Commissions! -throws confetti-
Up above you will see my pricing info and the estimated days it takes to make an item, but now I’m gonna have to hit you with some rules.
1. Prices can be negotiable, depending on the complexity of an item, but lets be honest here; fabric is expensive.
2. The more visuals you give me the better!
Send me some links to the fabric(s) you like! I prefer Joanns but I am willing to online shop, but be aware it will take longer for me to make your commission if I have to order some crazy special fabric that you want made by the finest of silk worms. This also goes for style!
3. Paypal only folks. For those of you over the internet especially. I don’t accept snail mail or checks, I’m sorry.
4. Just because it takes me a day to make you a pair of pants doesn’t mean you will get them the next day. I do go to school and have a job, but you will get your item, this I promise you.
5. I don’t start working on your commission until I get the money. I know this rule sounds terrible but it’s true. How can I start your commission if I don’t have your materials?
6. I do cosplay commissions as well! Unfortunately I cannot give you a price or time because some cosplays are more complex than others, so I’m always open for discussion!
7. Last but not least please send all questions, orders, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
And that’s it! I’m sorry this is so long and probably extremely boring to read! I hope my skills have interested you enough and I look forward to do many commissions!
And because Tumblr won’t let me reblog myself, I just made a new post.
Here’s the plan. Everyone go to Las Vegas tomorrow. We’re going to meet up and all take turns getting married / divorced at this one place that gives us a stack of pancakes, instead of a wedding cake and just hang out and eat pancakes all day long.
yes sam, it is a plan.
LETS DO IT JOE RIGHT NOW WE’LL GO GET MARRIED AND HAVE PANCAKES
that wasn’t anonymous
also I lost track of how many butts I’ve touched a long time ago